GA BIONICLE
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Swamp of secrets

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Swamp of secrets Empty Swamp of secrets

Mensagem por zsdiogo Dom Set 28, 2008 4:25 pm

Bom, o livro ja chegou há algum tempo, e novidades de 2009. Twisted Evil Vejam isto: http://owensbioniclehome.blogspot.com/2008/05/wellswamp-of-secrets-spoilers-anyone.html

Temos spoilers do livro!

Vou postar tambem os comentarios:

blog manager said...

Some Bionicle Legends 10: Swamp of Secrets spoilers will be posted soon.
May 27, 2008 9:36 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#1:

Order of Mata Nui leader -

is the first Toa, a Toa of Water. She has armor that "Takanuva had never seen before" and was seemed ancient, with a lot of experience. She, along with Toa Krakua, came to find Takanuva after he partially saved himself from the Shadow Leech attack. Originally, he had found through his mind that Dweller was hiding in the Archives and was going to face him, but the shadow leech intercepted him as he was running. And, yes, Takanuva saved himself by firing a light beam at it. Also, the Order of Mata Nui leader's name is Helryx.
May 27, 2008 9:39 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#2:

The Dweller situation-

Dweller was defeated by Brutaka in a showdown in the Archives. He is now a captive of the Order of Mata Nui.
May 27, 2008 9:40 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#3:

Origin of the Bohrok-

Shocking! The Bohrok were formerly Av-Matoran, who evolved into Bohrok as the final stage of their life cycle.
May 27, 2008 9:41 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#4:

The creature that attacked Onewa in Bionicle Adventures 6: Maze of Shadows is used by the Order of Mata Nui to give Takanuva vital information that he must give to the Toa Nuva.
May 27, 2008 9:42 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#5:

The Storm-

When Mata Nui awakes, there is to be a storm that will kill all life in Karda Nui. Takanuva comes to tell Tahu and the rest of the Toa Nuva so they can somehow avoid this catastrophe. It would kill the Av-Matoran, too! This has happened once before, but the Av-Matoran evacuated and the Toa Mata retreated to their canisters where they were kept in a slumber for some millenia.
May 27, 2008 9:44 PM
blog manager said...

More spoilers soon.
May 27, 2008 9:45 PM
Anonymous said...

What mutated Krika, Bitil, and Gorast to be locked in their forms?
May 28, 2008 6:35 PM
Nano said...

could you give the cide for "the kingdom?"
May 29, 2008 12:55 PM
Anonymous said...

What mutated the makuta in the swamp all I could think of was makuta viruses, mutagen in the water, Mutran and his amazing stuck in a form trick, the core energy, or there armour was rusted or reshaped by heat in some way.
May 29, 2008 2:12 PM
Anonymous said...

the code for the kingdom is scl411
May 29, 2008 2:13 PM
Anonymous said...

im running with the rainbow unicorns dont you wish you could be me.
May 29, 2008 2:15 PM
blog manager said...

Cide? Like killing?

Thanks "anonymous," the code is indeed SCL411, stated that in an earlier post. And, what mutated the Makuta...I'll get to that.
May 29, 2008 3:26 PM
blog manager said...
This post has been removed by a blog administrator.
May 29, 2008 3:27 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#6:

What mutated the Mistika Makuta-

I think that it was the mutagen in the swamp.
May 29, 2008 3:32 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#7:

The Codrex-

Domed place in the Swamp of Secrets that housed the Toa canisters, is guarded by a field of energy. It is very likely vital to awakening Mata Nui.
May 29, 2008 3:34 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#7:

Guardians of Metru Nui-

Brutaka and the Toa Mahri are now helping to guard Metru Nui, though Brutaka will soon leave to lead the Federation of Fear.
May 29, 2008 3:35 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#8:

War-

Soon there is to be a devastating war between the Order of Mata Nui and the Brotherhood of Makuta.
May 29, 2008 3:35 PM
blog manager said...

Spoiler#9:

Avokah-

These are mysterious, intelligent creatures that are suspected to cause lightning. These lightning strikes damaged the Karda Nui villages, so the Toa Mata were called in to protect them.
May 29, 2008 3:37 PM
Anonymous said...

blog manager
I do not get how the mistika makuta were mutated by the swamp waters if Greg Farnasy said you would have to be stupid to do that and makuta are vary smart came you tell me if the book states how they were mutated and describe the scene.
May 29, 2008 3:54 PM
Anonymous said...

what mask and tools do Helryx have and how did brutaka show up unexpectedly like it says on bionicle wiki
May 29, 2008 3:55 PM
Anonymous said...

1 more thing can you describe the avdventures of the toa mata in the core more detailed please.
May 29, 2008 3:56 PM
Anonymous said...

last thing can you tell me what the other 3 parts of the key stone say on awaking matanui and can you tell me information about the generator and the energy spikes in the swamp thank you.
May 29, 2008 3:59 PM
Anonymous said...

the last thing i hope can you tell me about the order of mata nui statue in the basement of Daxia. What does the matoran, bohrok, and the mask of shadows carving on the wall have to do with each other.
May 29, 2008 4:02 PM
blog manager said...

1-Anonymous

How the Makuta Mistika were Mutated

In the book, it directly states

"Makuta Gorast could not believe her luck. Stuck in this miserable swamp, mutated by its waters, and no longer able to shapeshift, she had begun to question her role in the Brotherhood's plan..."

I suppose they were looking for the Mask of Life and touched the waters. The Toa might have, too, but Onua saw a Nui-Kopen crash into them and become a mutated, monstrous beast and warned the others.
May 29, 2008 5:57 PM
blog manager said...

2-

Mask and Tools of Helryx

It doesn't say, but it does say

"...she was indescribably ancient and disturbingly frail in appearance. Her mask and armor were pitted and scarred from a thousand battles. She looked like a Toa, but her mask and armor design didn't resemble anything Takanuva had seen before..."

Also, she has much experience

"...she held out her hand toward the Toa of Light. Instantly, he found himself pinned to the wall by spikes made of water..."

From the book, she might not even carry tools.

And, Brutaka's unexpected appearance...

He appeared out of water with a domed helmet and with a captive Dweller. He was to help the Toa Mahri. If you didn't read the serials, then it would be unexpected.
May 29, 2008 6:04 PM
blog manager said...

Toa's Adventures in the Core

The Core, not Daxia...well...

It starts off with Pohatu marveling at how large Karda Nui is, and talking with Lewa. They joke about flying all the way up to the top, but then they see a flash of light and Pohatu uses his Mask of Speed to get to the village with Lewa holding onto his arm. They fight the Avokah for a bit, until Lewa throws up a sandstorm and Tahu launches fire, which creates a glass wall, protecting them. This was surprising to both. They decide to work together, and before long, the place is covered in a thick layer of glass. Lewa spots the Codrex, and Tahu tells him to ignore it, having learned of its secrets and what he is expected to do from Helryx a while before, on Daxia. Kopaka, having also learned of this, stops Lewa with ice and turns to Tahu, saying "How would you feel if someone you trusted kept secrets from you?"

Finally, after a long while, the last of the avokah have been defeated and all is well. Gali meets Takua, who tells her that he wants to be a hero. But then Tahu leads them all to the Codrex, where Lewa takes a floating, circular stone from the field. Kopaka tells him to put it back, and Lewa tries to go inside, but is stopped by the energy field surrounding it. Tahu leads them in. It's a HUGE places, but one section is sealed off. Pohatu reckons that he could bring it down, but Tahu says "that's not our concern." He shows them the Toa Canisters, and tells them that they must sleep inside of them for a long time, just as the opening slams shut. Kopaka explains that they are "emergency reserves." Then the storm comes. Tahu tells them that they have a choice: Get in the canisters and survive, or die inside of the Codrex. Of course, all of them enter the Toa Canisters to escape the devastating storm of raw energy. Lewa, before entering, promises a long argument with Tahu when they wake up, not knowing that they will lose their memories. What they don't know is that when Mata Nui awakens again, every living thing in Karda Nui will be turned to ash.
May 29, 2008 6:20 PM
blog manager said...

4-

It doesn't describe the keystones.

And what energy spikes and generator?
May 29, 2008 6:23 PM
blog manager said...

4-

More:

Well, it doesn't describe them, but when you have all six, you can enter the Codrex and you will know what to do. It is also stated that is the site of their probable ending.
May 29, 2008 6:24 PM
blog manager said...

5-

Bohrok and Balta Statue-

It represents how the Matoran turn into Bohrok. Tahu is talking with one, and suddenly it transforms into a mechanized Bohrok and disappears. Tahu is grieved by the very fact that he hadn't even thought to ask the Matoran his name. And, now, he thinks, he no longer has one. Basically, the statue means that "this universe, like all others, demands a price from its heroes."
May 29, 2008 6:27 PM
Anonymous said...

What about the Web Code in the book and about 'The Kingdom'?
May 29, 2008 8:07 PM
blog manager said...

The Kingdom is...

"For those of you who bought Bionicle Legends #10 and wonder what the web code in the book will lead to -- it looks like it will be a new short story called "The Kingdom," which will take place between Bionicle Legends #10 and the first BIONICLE Level 3 reader. It will include how Takanuva lost the Staff of Light and got the Power Lance, and introduce you to the "Kingdom of the Great Spirit," the somewhat bizarre ruling council, and of course, the ruler of the kingdom -- Turaga Takanuva!

-Greg-"

Apparently, this story will be uploaded to Bionicle.com sometime soon.
May 29, 2008 8:53 PM
Anonymous said...

I more thnig it said the makuta mistika lsot some of there powers and gained new ones. Can you list the powers they lost and the powers they gained
May 30, 2008 12:49 PM
Anonymous said...

can you also describe the personality of the mistika makuta
and can you tell me the weapons of each mistika toa besides the ghost blaster
May 31, 2008 4:23 AM
Anonymous said...

do only av-matoran turn into bohrok or do all matoran turn into bohrok and why do they turn into bohrok.
May 31, 2008 6:22 AM
Anonymous said...

in the book greg farhasy said the water glowed and it was hot the generatotr is the thing that makeds energy and distibutes it
May 31, 2008 6:24 AM
blog manager said...

1-

Sorry, I can't list the powers that they lost and gained, I don't think that it talked about it in the book (If it did, I missed it though reading it 3 times over)

I just know that they lost the ability to shapeshift. Also, you can now pre-order it on Amazon.com so you can get it there and read it.
May 31, 2008 10:32 AM
Anonymous said...

can you give some qoutes of the miskuta, are their mask names revealed, i know krika's is crast, what are the rest
May 31, 2008 11:29 PM
Anonymous said...

I don't think that it revealed the other mask names. I'll post some quotes soon.
June 1, 2008 4:09 PM
Anonymous said...

yes! thanks for spoilers!

mr.pohatu
June 5, 2008 2:22 AM
blog manager said...

Name of Bitil's Mask:
Kanohi Mohtrek: Mask of Time Duplication

Name of Gorast's Mask:
Kanohi Felnas: Mask of Disruption

Name of Krika's Mask:
Kanohi Crast: Mask of Repulsion
June 11, 2008 2:57 PM
Lhii said...

The story is good, but I think the Krana/Kraata fact was rather shocking, but not as shocking as the link between Av-Matoran and Bohrok!
July 24, 2008 8:40 AM
Foram alums dos spoilers de matanui, eu sei que a maior parte ja sabiamos, mas temos novidades , como as dos borok
zsdiogo
zsdiogo
Lider
Lider

Masculino

Widgets : 153
Reputação : 0

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Swamp of secrets Empty Re: Swamp of secrets

Mensagem por Guiler Dom Set 28, 2008 5:09 pm

Sobre os Av-matorans se tornarem bohrok, eu já sabia, estava no biosector01 até um tempo. Só não entendia o significado daquela estátua com o Balta e um Bohrok, mas é basicamente o fato de que os matoran podem se tornar bohroks.
Guiler
Guiler
Admin
Admin

Masculino

Widgets : 1740
Reputação : 7

http://guiler-717.deviantart.com

Mensagem por Rodolfo145 Seg Set 29, 2008 6:49 pm

Os livros chegam traduzidos em Portugal ou é em inglês mesmo?
Já que aqui no Brasil só tem pra vender em sites de vendas e de livrarias.
Rodolfo145
Rodolfo145

Masculino

Widgets : 0
Reputação : 0

http://bionicle-br.blogspot.com/

Mensagem por Guiler Seg Set 29, 2008 8:40 pm

Eu já cheguei em uma livraria que tinha alguns Bionicle adventures (da época dos Toa Metru) no site, mas na loja mesmo não identificaram nenhum. E eu acho que em Portugal é traduzido para o português mesmo.
Guiler
Guiler
Admin
Admin

Masculino

Widgets : 1740
Reputação : 7

http://guiler-717.deviantart.com

Mensagem por Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado